Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

HW/Reminder


Image result for november 27th


Homeroom:

  • Please send me release forms for any school you need records sent to ... I have a few but I am sure there are more that require it. I cannot send records with out it. If you do not have the official release form, a note from you is acceptable or the form I sent home.  Please indicate the school(s) I am to send transcripts to with the addresses. Thank you.
  • Santa Shop pre-orders due forms due Friday.


      Science:


      • 8th Grade: 
        •  Chapter 2 Review pg 80-81, (1-8, 10, 12, 15, 16)
      • 7th Grade:  
        •  Copy the Phases of a Cell Cycle from the Table of pg 88 - be creative!
        • Collaborative 3-D project - tinkercad. Work on details
      • 6th Grade:  
        •  Chapter 3 Lesson 2 Review (4-6, 8)

        Math:

        • 8th Grade: 
        • 7th Grade: 
        • 6th Grade: 

        Wednesday, 5/1/24

          Grade 6: Synonyms & Antonyms for Unit 13 Unit 13 Vocab test on Friday, 5/3 Grade 7 Synonyms and Antonyms for Unit 13  Unit 13 Vocab te...